The Lee Valley White Water Centre is a stunning venue in Hertfordshire and is surrounded by a picturesque regional park.
The event will host a 10K and a half marathon. Both events start and finish at the White Water Centre before heading out to the beautiful regional park that surrounds the centre.
The course is traffic free, flat and fast so not only can you smash your personal best but you can also enjoy fantastic scenery whilst you are doing it!
We will adhere to any new Covid-19 restrictions regarding social distancing if they come into place. Please watch our video if you have any concerns; Covid-19 Safety at ActiveTrainingWorld Running and Triathlon Events
This is race is always extremely popular so enter now to avoid missing out!
- Location: Lee Valley White Water Centre, Station Rd, Waltham Cross EN9 1AB
- Start times: From 09:00am.
- Distances: 13.1 miles & 10K
- Minimum Age: Half Marathon – 17yrs | 10K -15yrs (on 27/03/2022)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: From £22 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds: Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation: If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World