Challenge yourself to either a Half or Full Marathon in Essex. This is a flat and fast course with tarmac, traffic free running around the former RAF Debden Airfield. The course is designed in the shape of an aircraft in honour of so many RAF and USAAF who were stationed here over the years.
The race will be held under a full UK Athletics race license.
You can purchase an event T-Shirt as a memento of the day for just £10!
- Location: Debden Airfield, Carver Barracks, Water Ln, Wimbish, Saffron Walden CB10 2YA
- Start times: Wave Start times (based on your estimated completion time): 09:00am – Marathon Sub 3 Hours & 6+ Hours, Half Marathon Sub 1.5 Hours & 3+ Hours; 10:00am – Marathon Between 4 – 6 Hours, Half Marathon Between 2 – 3 Hours; 11.00am – Marathon Between 3 – 4 Hours, Half Marathon Between 1.5 – 2 Hours
- Distances: Half Marathon 13.1 miles/21K (3 laps) | Full Marathon 26.2 miles/42.2K (6 laps)
- Minimum Age: 17yrs – Half Marathon | 18yrs – Full Marathon (ages as 09/10/22)
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From £25 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refund Policy: Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Official Event Website: None